Online Fitness/Nutrition Coaching
Designer: Salvatore Iovino
What to expect with my Online Fitness Coaching
Online fitness coaching is perfect for someone who needs that push. What to expect and the key benefits:
Doesn’t know where to start
Isn’t getting the results they should be
Is concerned about their technique
Has trouble sticking to a plan long-term
1. Personal coaching is available no matter where you or the trainer are located around the globe, as long as you have Internet connection.
2. Save money on travel expenses and expensive personal trainers.
3. You can exercise when you want, no need to change your routine to make timed exercise appointments.
4. Where self-motivation fails, Online training can provide enough support to stick with a homemade program.
5. Allows privacy for those who are intimidated by "public" personal training, such as people who don't feel comfortable with their bodies.
6. No need to workout at a specific place designated by the trainer, take control over your workouts at home, at the gym, at work or on the road.
7. Sit in the comfort of your own home on your computer to receive coaching and advice. 8. Have your training questions and problems answered with educated responses, promptly and confidentially via email.
9. Allows for tremendous flexibility, especially for those who travel.
10. Is committed to building self motivation I will work with you on a monthly, weekly or even daily basis depending on the support you need.
I've developed a unique system of accountability that will help you build independence in your fitness routine. My #1 goals is to help my clients love exercise and feel confident doing it on their own. Online Executive Fitness/Nutrition Coaching is $300 per month. However, rates reduce as you become more independent and require less coach support.
Compared Rates- Online Coaching ranges from $175 to $500 per month.
build independence to be self motivated
30, 60, 90 day Availability.
You can also extend at your preference. No long term contracts. Personal Training ranges from $200 to $1200+ per month.
1-on-1 support and motivation
dependent on the trainer and their schedule
costly long term
"Frequently Asked Questions"
"There are some frequently asked questions associated with online personal training, other online coaches may answer slightly differently so I’m answering based on the following.
"Q. How will you customise my training program to me? What information do you need?"
"A. Upon sign up you’ll be sent several documents that will request information on your previous exercise history, training goals and the logistically set up you have around you i.e if you have access to a gym, work an unorthodox shift pattern or any ongoing injuries. With regard to nutrition you will fill out a form that tells me exactly what your food preferences are and whether you are currently experiencing any G.I problems at all, I’ll use this information alongside a food diary to determine the best foods to include in your meal plan. "I’ll also ask you to take a very quick fitness test upon sign up so that I can make sure That I start you out on a training program that is going to match your current level of fitness and conditioning."
"Q. How much contact will I have with you?"
"A. Upon signing up to your online training course, we’ll have an initial Skype/Facetime session to discuss your training plan and go through any questions you have. Following on from that we will have direct email contact as frequently as is needed. I will also be checking in with you on a weekly basis even without being prompted, just to make sure all is going well and your motivation is kept high."
"Q. I’ve seen a lot of cookie cutter programs, how personalized will my program be?"
"A. Your Online personal training program will be completely personalized, each workout is tailored to your training goal and exercise experience. Nutritionally each meal will be tailored to your food preferences and you caloric intake will be calculated to your body type, your goal and the amount of surplus or deficit that would be necessary to achieve your goals. Your macro-nutrients will also be rotated on a day by day basis depending on the type of training (or rest) you’ll be doing on a given day."
"Q. How long do you think I will need to train with you?"
"A. That depends on your starting point and the gravity of the goal you would like to achieve. Some people just need a 12 week health kick to help them establish some healthy habits. Others who are coming off of a long lay off or need to lose a significant amount of weight require a longer training course of perhaps 24-32 weeks."
"Q. Can I be a beginner to fitness and still use this service?"
"A. Absolutely, as an online personal training customer you will have the ability to ask any questions that will explain exactly how to perform each exercise in your program."
"Each meal on your meal planner will also come with full cooking instructions and a comprehensive recipe to ensure there is no guess work in the kitchen either."
"Q. After I sign up how quickly can I get started?"
"A. Demand is generally quite high, and each training regime is written from scratch so please allow 3-5 working days for the creation of your online training program. After committing to the Fitness program your will be email at set of intake paperwork. After completing, email them back so we can discuss your fitness goals and desire. Lets get you on the right track today!